Saturday, February 23, 2013

Practice - 1

I have a little practice that if the previous year I took the graduating classes then I will find time in the present year to check on the little ones in primary school.

The bond I had with the parents in xSs was stronger thus I feel comfortable messaging them using my own phone. This year I sent more parents, almost the whole class. 


Definitely brought lots of joy and pride to me, knowing that all of them are doing well, very well. 
Happy! Many friends!
Class monitress! Group leader!
Bought food during recess time!
Full marks at spelling! Top 10 for arts! 


(Child SY's mum)
Hi Ms Lim, everything is fine and PTL, she adapted very well.

Thks so much, it's so blessed to have teachers like you cheering for the girls. May God's blessing continue to pour into ur life, and His love, patience, Grace, Joy and wisdom be with you now and ever!


(Child DN)
Hi Ms Lim, pri sch is good. I like to buy food during recess. S is in the same class as me. My teacher jokes with us. How r u?

I love you


(Child CS’ mum)
Hi Miss Lim, how are you? I hope you are well. CS likes school. Settling in well. he can buy food, sort out his spelling & hmk independently. Must be the good foundation he learnt in LSK!

Thank you Miss Lim! CS will be so excited to know. Take care Miss Lim. Have a blessed 2013!


(Child JY’s mum)
Hi Ms Lim, so nice of u to ask. We put him in student care during morning n afternoon he attends his school. Somehow we felt he still feel insecure as he have to wear jacket to school everyday like he used to when he was in nursery days. Other than that he adapt his school routine quite well. Primary school is definitely a big change for him as the teachers stress a lot on academic studies even though just the beginning. We are glad LSK has provided him a loving environment and given him a good foundation for his pri sch. He misses LSK and if time permits, he will drop by one day. Hope everything is well for you.


(Child HC’s mum)
Thanks Miss Lim. HC is doing ok. She managed to get full marks for her spelling, and is able to buy food on her own. I'll be meeting her form teacher this Sat to get more info.

Thanks for thinking of her.

(Child JT)
Miss Lim school is good!!!

Thank you Miss Lim.
 

(Child LH’s mum)
Hi Ms Lim, thanks for your text N concern. LH is doing fine in school. He has no pbm adjusting and is able to take care of himself very well. His only gripe is having to wake up early every morning, otherwise he is well. Was made the group leader and form teacher told me he is chatty but ok. Lol. I must thank lsk for preparing them well for p1 esp for recess.

This is taken first day of sch w p4 buddy. Thanks again and I will inform LH u asked abt him. Happy new year!


(Child ZT’s mum)
ZT so far so good. Thank you for your concern and caring. I will bring her back to lsk when she is free. Hereby we wish u a happy new year!


(Child JT and mum) 
Hi! Miss Lim, this is JT. I have another from LSK in my class. His name is R. My new teacher is a Malay. I am happy in my school.

Hello!!! Glad to hear fr u Miss Lim. JT was asking me last wk if she could go back to lsk for visit. Told her yes, but have to wait. Anyway, she is doing ok in her pri sch. Just slim down quite a bit. Because got to buy her own food. Got lots of friends. R from Gloryland is also in her class. Both became buddy since orientation. God even sent a new bus number 50 near our Blk to bring her to outside  her sch. Still adjusting to the new timing. Not enough time after school for fun and homework. Rushing everyday. But overall , she is doing ok. Thank you for dropping by. Really appreciate it.

(Child CH’s mum)
Hi Miss Lim, she is ok. Just more tired than last time but she still doesn't want to try buying food from canteen. Thanks for your concern!


(Child BG’s mum)
谢谢你! BG还好! 只是还是一样注意力不聚中. 他还经常想念你们! 哈哈!

是的, 我有和他的老师沟通这点! 非常感谢你们! 你们真的是非常有爱心和责任感的好老师! 我和家人真心的谢谢你们! 


(Child JT's mum)
JT 去小学还不错, 蛮开心, 还遇到LSK 的同学, 谢谢你的关心.


JT said "I love you."

(Child GL’s mum)
Hello Ms Lim!! GL is still learning to cope with a long day and she's asleep now! She made many new friends, improved in eng, but trying hard to learn her hanyu pinyin and math concepts. Nice to hear firm you!! Will visit you when we get the chance.. she misses her happy days at lsk!! 


(Child GT's mum) 

Hi Ms Lim nice to hear fm u. GT is adapting well in.school. Is d long hours she hasn't get use to it. Hope u r well? She missss LSK alot.

(Child JL's mum)
Oh hi Ms Lim!
JL is slowly getting use to the timing.. often lost his things in school.. haha.. thinner now,  maybe because have to wake up v early.. still having some trouble with remembering his spelling. 

No comments: