Wednesday, April 27, 2005

...mY wEeK...

City Harvest Church’s LIVE Recording was awesome! Is really great to be a part of this history-making of our church. This CD will indeed make a difference in the lives of many, all over asia and all over the world … drawing down God’s presence. We sang and we sang, we danced and we danced, we jumped and we jumped … though we are tired but we still gave in our best because we want the best out of it. Spirit of Excellence! =)

Saturday JAMs - went down to company Mr Sato. Back in, we had a hard time “talking” him out and to bring him out of the hall. So after that, the rest of his time was basically spent with lightly-salted potato chips and a packet of Just-Tea (healthy breakfast?!). Errm … that really make us wonder his purpose of coming to church … for sound console? for potato chips? for vending machine?

Saturday Service - Seedtime and Harvest.
* to maintain quality of harvest = to maintain quality of seed
* every area of our lives, there a seed to sow and there a harvest to reap

Sunday JAMs - I lead games time, errmm … felt it was slightly disorganized a little. Saw one of this student … been a while since I last saw her. She used to be soooo cheerful, so happy, always with a smiling face and never fail to greet me aloud when she saw me. Every week will see her sit at the first few rows during JAMs service … praising Jesus with joy, during games time will surely see her be the first few to raise her hand or even shout out answer from afar. BUT that’s not what I see in her when I saw her on Sunday … she was sitting at the last few rows, not paying any attention to the service at all, there was no smile on her face, she don’t look okay to me. My heart really goes all out for her … Have this thought: I really need to watch over my sheeps in JAMs, and to keep praying for them.

1 comment:

jadyn said...

Jesus sees your heart! I never fail to be touched by your passion for the intellectually challenged!