Saturday, April 30, 2005

WHY like that?!

earlier in school today … a parent of this child called to ‘complain’ that her daughter went back home feeling pain in her ear and this child claimed that “Teacher Yanni pulled”. The most ‘amazing’ part is when the mum keeps telling me that she found this cut behind her ear. What is she trying to say here?! Errmm … to me, no matter how terrible or how naughty a child is, I will never ever lay my hand on them.

Perhaps that’s why I nearly fall off from my chair when I heard this. Is like you never underestimate a child and what will come out from their mouth. It all started like weeks ago when this child told the mum that I have been scolding her everyday so she don't want to come to school.

Hmm so funny, as if I have all the energy to scold her everyday. Alamak! Cannot tahan!
But today incident is really affecting me. Being a teacher is never easy … more than having to work with children, sometime you will meet unreasonable parent. But more than the parent, I am more disappointed with the child. I'm just shocked by the things that came forth from her mouth.

Anyway, will be praying that this mother and daughter will not come finding fault with me again. *haiz*

2 comments:

:: sEcRet LaDy :: said...

Gal, u like kids so much, more than anyone of us here... so i believe u won't use ur hands to punish them... Sometimes, life just like that, got ups and downs... it just life! Anyway, take care okie... and i believe god will guide u along if this kid/parent still find fault at u... Cheers (",)

kopisoh said...

nini i miss you.. no matter what stay strong wor..and hope to see ya soon...shirley