Friday, April 29, 2005

*OfFiCIaLlY*

Ladies and Gentleman, announcing to you … Yanni is official transferred out from S02 and transferred in to JM1. =) Just got this news from Sis Iris yesterday, she was saying that this week is the first week of May and thus my transfer will take effect.

*mixed feeling*

But really felt very encouraged after msging Sis Iris … though I may not be in the same cg with them but I know that I will always be welcome with opened arms by them, be it joining them for service or even joining them for their outing. Heehee =p And when Sis Iris said that I can join them for service and help them with their friends … I replied saying, “of course! It will always be my pleasure to serve E322 and S02!” =)

Sis Iris … if you are reading this, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!

Had JM1 cgm yesterday ... everything was great. Towards the end, Sis Adiel gave us an "assignment" - to pair up and to pray for our partner, using discernment to allow the Holy Spirit to lead us in our prayer. WOW WOW WOW ... First "round" I was with Zoe and second "round" I was with Santhi ... though was trembling but took the step of faith to pray for them. They also prayed for me ... Zoe gave me this verse "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made know to God". Santhi pictured a book when she was worshipping before she pray for me ... WOW wow WOW, she began to speak that soon when I take up studying again, I should cast away all the fears in me. It was really wow WOW wow WOW!

God is good all the time ... all the time God is good!

No comments: