Wednesday, May 04, 2005

**sPeCiAlLy FoR s02 & e322**

Hey hey hey S02 & E322 !!! It had been awesome and great being in the same cell group with you guys for all this while. Truly is not easy to make up my mind to cross over to JAMs cell group, especially when I have you guys over here but really want to take the step of faith to take up this challenge and serve God with greater capacity.

This entry is specially dedicated to my brothers & sisters … *drum rolls*

sIs IrIs
Thank you for being an awesome leader to me, one who is understanding and forgiving towards me! Though many things may have happened between the both us but you never fail to shower me with your love, care and concern. =)
Thank you for seeing me through during the crucial moment of deciding whether to cross over.
Thank you for all the encouragement and all the supports.
I love you! *muacks*

cUiQi
Cell groups after cell groups ... guess you are the one who have see me grow [hopefully not horizontally]
Hey! More than just a member … Thank you for being my great friend! =)
Thank you for always being there whenever I need a listening ear and guidance.
Thank you for your constant Jiayou and your words of encouragement and support.
Appreciate your friendship greatly! =)
ps: will still come to you when I encounter problem … so don't escape ar. =p

yAjInG, tRiCiA & yUnYuN
Thank you all for being my great sisters! Love you all great great greatly! *muacks*
Will surely miss you girls when I’m over at JAMs cell group but don’t worry … Yanni will never stop pestering you girls. Muahahaha
ps: so when the next Seoul Garden meal?!

sHiHuI
Hey my queuing-partner! You are my pal! =)
Thank you for being such a great member, a great friend, a great sister to me!
I will miss your super-lame jokes … hahahaheeheehohoho =p

cHrIs
Thank you for being an awesome member! You are a great friend to have too! =)
Appreciate all your help during my stay in S02.

lIhOnG
You are a great member! You are an awesome friend! =)
Thank you for everything!

kArEn & kUiYeE
Hey! Though I may not know you two well enough … but really appreciate the friendship! =)
Keep loving Jesus! Keep shining for Him!

jInZhI
Hey brother! More than being in the same ministry with you, is even great to be in the same cell group with you [used to =p].
Thank you for being an awesome brother!

rOnO
Hey brother! It has been great being in the same cell groups with you for so many years, ever since Sis Tovia lehz! Thank you for being an awesome brother to me! Really appreciate you! =)

gLeNn
Hey brother! It had been great being in the same cell group with you all this while.
Thank you for being a great brother! =)

zHeNhOnG & yIwEi
Brothers! Thank you all for being my best brothers! =)
Appreciate you all greatly!

*aLl oF yOu At s02 & e322 ... yOu GuYs HaD lEfT fOoTpRiNtS iN mY lIfE!*
Thanks Guys! =)

ps: yes yes! must remember to count me in whenever you guys go for Bedok 85 k! =pPpPpPpPp

1 comment:

jadyn said...

hahha no prob man...arms wide open to listen to ur problems!