Wednesday, May 25, 2005

*** POWDERful suprises ***

A POWDERful birthday celebration from my JAMs “gang”. It all began when I was at my last drop-off point, after busing … to my shock, I turned and saw Rick and Huimin who I actually expect them to be at West Mall waiting. At there, I had my Stage 1 … to do “Yanni’s Crossword Puzzle” with penalty like sour sweets and cakes. Next destination - "our secret place”, I am being blindfolded! And that’s really scary! Because you really don’t know where they will bring you to … and the scariest part is when the person who led you kept saying “trust me! trust me!” and times again, you found yourself either nearly tripped or hit the wall. Ouch! (to the person who leads me, God still love you and I love you too! Amen! =p)

After all the POWDER’s ATTACK and the frights from being blindfolded … I had my 1st birthday cake – green tea flavor. At a moment … it got me silent for a few seconds - the moment when I saw two big and one small candle on my cake!!!! It used to be only one small candle! =p

After an interesting style of having dinner – without table and chairs … it was the most touching moment - my friends ‘performing’ for me! I sat there and enjoyed as they sang my favourite song to me. My first reaction when I heard = fall off from where I am sitting and next all I did was LAUGH and LAUGH and LAUGH and LAUGH. They went to change the lyrics of the song, “One” and substitute words in that got to do with me. =)

May I propose a toast to Rick, Jane, Yiwei, Huimin, Jinzhi, Winnie, Guodong and Karen! Thanks guys for all the effort put in … to make my 21st celebration a POWDERful and memorable one! =)

Special toast to …

* Bro Rick * … thanks for all the effort, the surprises and the time spent to prepare for this celebration! Truly you will reap what you have sowed … you sow SURPRISES, you should reap SURPRISES! =p

* Awesome BH Jane & BH Yiwei * … thanks for the effort in gathering all the fingerprints of w5 people and put in a box of love for me! Thanks for the mini celebration on bus too.
To Jane … thank you soooooooooooo much for your delicious brownie cake! A cake from princess, it tasted extra delicious! =)
(ps: can I have one more?!)

* Jinzhi, Winnie, Huimin, Guodong and Karen * … thanks guys for making all this happened. Without you guys, guess the “plan” of Rick’s won’t succeed either. =p Last but not least … Thanks for singing that song, making it even more meaningful and unique for me! And true enough … I want to go to the place where the Spirit of God is, and allow the Holy Ghost to empower me and together with the help of Jesus, I will bring REVIVAL to W5. AMEN!

No comments: