Tuesday, May 17, 2005

is coming! is coming! is coming!

1 2 3 more days! In just 3 more days time, I will hold the key to FREEDOM! =p

Errrmmm … so how am I feeling now? What am I feeling now?
Nervous? Excited? Feeling-less?
Actually I also don’t know … is a bit of feeling-less mixed with nervous! Hahaha~

Yup … one of my friends told me that when you reach 21 and above, you will start to think a lot of stuffs that you don’t find yourself thinking when you are 10+ of age. So pretty nervous about it … what will I think about as I begin to enter into the new phrase of my life.

Feeling-less?! Perhaps it will be just another birthday for me … when I was 10+ of age, really can’t wait to be 21 and will want to make my 21st celebration a real grand and big one but is like when you finally reach the age, you will want to keep it low profile … just simple meal with close friends and that’s awesome already.

ps: Ladies and Gentlemen! As you read this blog entry, please RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW, go and mark down your calendar!
MAY 19TH
!!!!!

No comments: