Wednesday, May 25, 2005

*** Meeting?! Collect stuff?! ***

Urgent meeting with Sis Lily?! Collect important document from church staff?!
Errrm … in the end, is actually a surprise birthday dinner for Melvin and me from Jm1 and Jm2. =)

Seriously is super unexpected … only towards the back, find it fishy when I am asked to go to a restaurant to collect the ‘important document’ from the staff. As I went in, instead of one church staff, I saw many JAMs workers … my cell group members! *shocked*

Wow wow … the ‘sweetest’ moment comes when suddenly the background music in the restaurant was changed to ‘birthday song’ and the next thing we know, a cake was placed infront of Melvin and I. *kandong*

Really appreciate them ... though I may have only joined their cell group for a couple of months but am already feeling very loved and blessed. =)

May I propose a toast to all my Jm1 and Jm2 members! Thanks for everything!

No comments: