Thursday, May 26, 2005

*** 21st aCtUaL dAy ***

today is Teacher Yanni’s birthday!” “today is Teacher Yanni’s birthday!” was often heard among children’s conversation that day in school. =p One of my colleague during the morning assembly, got the whole session’s children to sing me birthday song. Wow wow wow … 80 plus children singing birthday song to me! *face red* =p
Had lunch in school with colleagues, food ordered by principal. Just when I was enjoying my curry fish head … a cake was smashed onto my face and even before I can clean away the first mess, the second chocolate cake was SMASHED onto my face immediately! Aiyoyo … and can you imagine who the mastermind is?! She is non other than the person who runs the entire centre … my school’s PRINCIPAL. =p

Back home … smelly something “fishy” when I saw extra stools in my living room and even more “fishy” when I saw table lay out and food prepared in the kitchen. And the next thing I knew … Rick, Jane, Guodong and Karen were right in front of my eye! *shocked*
-- The Brilliant Plan –- my mother ‘combined power’ with my friends, she didn’t tell me that my friends are planning a dinner at my place. She even helped to hide my friends and their shoes! Aiyoyoyo … that’s why I said, on that day I can’t find myself trusting anyone except God. Heehee =p

Errmm … the moment where Rick (the main mastermind) nearly flipped and rolled on the floor is before every surprise can come to past, Yanni already got insider-infos liao.
*Muahahahahahahahahaha*
1st secret revealed – Mr. XXX msged me, “you going Yanni’s place tonight right?” =p
*oops! oops!*
2nd secret revealed – Ms. YYY called and said “meet 4.30pm at Serangoon interchange right?” …. Errmmmm I thought Rick told me 8pm at ToaPayoh?! =pPpPpPpPpP
*OOPS! OOPS! OOPS!*

You see … when you have friends who are “super” creative, you can’t just expect a simple and PEACEFUL birthday dinner … but a dinner WITH saboSSSSS. [God love you and I love you to ya. =pppppppppppppp]

1st Stage- penalty include hot hot powder and medical oil (the one I hated the most! my mummy betrayed me! =p)
2nd Stage- eating disgusting food, combination of sweet, sour, bitter and hot (mixed together … eeeeeeeeee!)
3rd Stage- the only stage that Yanni will rejoice! My friends sang song for me … “That’s what friends are for!” *super kandong super kandong* =)
Errmmm … think after that song, whatever they DONE to me previously must throw behind my mind and ‘forgive’ them. HAHAHAHAHA. =p

All in all … the dinner is one filled with lotsa of love and lotsa of friendship!
Thanks Guys! Really appreciate every single one of YOU …

RiCk … Mr. Mastermind, “THANKS” for everything! =p
Nahz … just kidding, really thanks for everything! You really show me what is glory to glory and to even more glory! Heehee. =)
Once again ... you will truly reap what you sowed, more than 100-fold! =pPpPpPpP

JiNzHi … thanks for the effort put in wrapping my present! Errmm you really got me silence when you took out your 3 mini sabo – hot, sour, bitter – want me to eat everytime I opened a box. Aiyoyoyo … BROTHER! =p

JaNe … thanks for being the second Miss. Mastermind too! Though you may be found ‘guilty’ to the two secrets revealed to me, God still love you ya!
=p Just kidding lahz … thanks for making my birthday a memorable one!

HuImIn & JiNgJiNg … thanks for the special skirt! =) You girls must have spent a lot of time making it right because is soooo NICE and creative! Seriously, I really loved it … thank girls!! I will make sure I hanged somewhere in my room that I can see it everyday and praying the day will come where all of you will see Teacher Yanni in skirt/dress. =p

WiNnIe … thanks for playing a part in my memorable birthday celebration! Treasure your friendship greatly! =) Thanks for the great blessing too!

KaReN & GuOdOnG … hey hey hey hey hey hey hey! The presence of you two are simply great and awesome! =) Thanks for everything … Thanks for the blessing!

AlViNa … hey girl, thanks for coming all the way! =) Your presence really made a difference! =)

ps: showing you what it meant by glory to glory to even more glory ... by increasing the length of my blog message! =p

No comments: