Saturday, January 06, 2007

everything ALRIGHT

To my beloved faithful blog readers aka friends! =)

Thank you for ALL encouragementsSsSs you all have gave after reading my recent blog.
It realllllly means a lot to me… that will be my best motivation!

Decided to blog this so to give all of YOU the assurance that Yanni is alright! Yanni is out of the sobsob-period already, Yanni is all ready to stay up strong & fight for her dream!

Ignore my negative statements made in blog ya… haha… I’m sure in weeks time, I will have a good news’ blog (maybe that is why I like to blog about my valley first cause I’m very sure God will bring me through the valley and I will come of it victoriously).

=) Nevertheless… do keep me in prayers ya, for more OPENED DOORS & OPPORTUNITY & FAVOR! Thanks guys for your concern & support! Will surely updates you guys!

No comments: