Thursday, January 04, 2007

uPdAtEs.......

If you been a faithful reader to my blog, in one of the entries I blogged that I made a very crucial decision. After keeping it to myself for quite a while, recently I started telling my parents & friends. Is “terrible” keeping it alone as many times, I felt … … … but yet I can’t share with anyone but of course to God!

The crucial decision … … I resigned from my teacher-position!
Is a decision that I thought about it for long, been wanting to do so but don’t have the courage as I don’t know what will happen if I will to leave my verrrrrrrrrrrrrry comfort zone. Trust me, verrrrrry comfortable.

On my last visit to bid farewell to my colleagues, I found little tears in my eyes as I left the school. It been solid 3yrs working there, I may be disappointed with the management but surely not with my colleagues or the children or even the working environment.

I am going to miss my colleagues, even the auntie cook & auntie cleaner. I always feel comfortable and can be myself when I am with them.
Not forgetting my little angels!!! Eventhough at times my patience will be tested STRONGLY by them or even drive me to the wall but still they are a group of lovable & interesting children who I always feel very carefree with. Realllllllly going to miss teaching them, playing with them, talking to them & bringing them out. *sobzsobz*

Was a little lost when I woke up today… the day where every student & every teacher starts school. =(

Will I ever step into education line again… Will I ever get to teach little children again…
????????????????

No comments: