Monday, January 08, 2007

TwO-zErO-zErO-sIX

CaReEr
2006 been a challenging year at work- many unhappy incidents happened. Thank God for the strength and to always stay positive.
Is also a year where I faced very challenging class of children- this particular class don’t just have one or two or three active children but rather ¾ of them need my close attention. This is the only class which I got to remind myself that when they entered my room, I must start with a smile-less face and if unnecessary, just keep it that way.

Looking forward for the new working environment in 2007. Want to shine for God in education line!

MiNisTry
I always remembered one of the years serving in w5- my ZS came to me, “Yanni, you started the year with 18 and you ended the year with 18”. Hmmm… no growth! *flipped*
But 2006 different! W5 started the year with 20 but it ended with 27 (almost can hit 30). Not forgetting in the midst of Sept, we experienced multiplication which births forth a new bus W9. Praise the Lord!
And 2006 is a year where many backsliders who not only came back but stayed on, even till now faithfully attending.

Looking forward to greater breakthrough in 2007… not only in attendance but in the spirituality of my students, especially the higher ones.

FrIeNdS
Jm1Jm2 members- established good friendship. Though we seldom meet up on our own beside cgm & service and we also seldom has cg outing but nevertheless our bonds with one another are still very good. Really hope to get to know them more individually in 2007.

Kakis- No matter how many present, each fellowship will always been a fruitful one. No matter how busy our schedule is, we will always take time off to celebrate one another’s birthday.

S02E322 friends- my great great friends always! With them, I never run out of topics to talk! With them, I can surely be myself! With them, I always feel so loved! Though paiseh (haha!) but always feel so “honored” to be invited to their cg outing & even their cg thanksgiving!

My GS ladies- thank you for the yearsssssssss of friendship! =) Lets keep it going and going and going and going!

TO my members, my kakis & my beloved friends in s02e322… I love you guys! =)

BlEsSiNgS
Beside the bonus in July, I also got one in Dec. Civil servant so 2.2!
At first still don’t know will get a not since I’m leaving my job but thank God not only I received my Dec pay but also full bonus!

I'm blessed with an ADIDAS watch, from just 3 of my sec friends!
I’m blessed with an CASIO watch, from my cell group!
I’m blessed with a IPOD NANO, from my brother & mum for Christmas.
Not forgetting all the presentsSssS I received during my birthday!
And the little little & big big blessings throughout the year!

To sum up 2006… is awesome to be a child of God! =)
God is good all the time, all the time God is good!
(if you don’t know Jesus yet, you missed the real meaning of life! not too late still… more to come)

No comments: