Tuesday, July 01, 2008

aN aDvEnTuRe NiGhT

Even since the death of my uncle in an accident where his bike crashed with another bike, my “doubts & dislike” of a bike increased ... told myself as much as possible, I will not want to get a bike ride.
From the day I made that statement, I have actually taken twice! The recent was just few days ago. Did I just conquered my fear? Hmm... Haha!

What speed are you going now?”
“100km”
“100km? 100km... oh man, it's so fast!”
“What's your fastest speed?”
“140km”
“Wow!”
“Want to try 160km”
“Oh, is ok is ok, no need to go beyond your limit”
ps: in this kind of situation, I will be less encouraging. Haha!

Haha... not that I dont trust my driver-friend but rather I don't trust a bike when is on the road. Throughout the long journey from far east to central city, was my eyes closed? Of course cannot, my eyes were fully opened to keep a close lookout @ the vehicles that sooooo near me! Haha! I may looked calm and cool on the outside but on the inside, I was actually SCREAMING and of course praying in tongues! Haha!
Still... given a choice to take bike or to walk for long distance, I rather walk! Haha!

No comments: