Friday, July 11, 2008

TiMe WiTh J - 4

J's PoWeR #12
... DaY 1 ...
*dismissal ... majority of the children boarded the bus, left Child J alone*
Cher Lim: Hey Child J, wrong side already
Child J: No lah, correct lah! * continued wearing *
Cher Z: Aiyo, Child K wear wrongly already!
Child J: * ignored *
Cher Z: Like that don't let you go home already!
Child J: * BURSTED OUT CRYING immediately & dramatically ... slided down from the bench too *
* Cher Z gave up and walked away *
Cher Lim: @@! Okok, quickly wear your shoes now!
Child J: * sobbing away as he wear his shoes * Stupid!
Cher Lim: @@! Hey, you watch what you said. I don't like to hear that word.
Child J: * sobbing * Stupid school
* stood up and walked towards the bus *
Cher Lim: Okie! Auntie, tomorrow don't need to fetch Child J to school
Auntie: * knowing his pattern .. smile smile * Ya lohz! Ya lohz!
Cher Lim: Ok! So if I see you tomorrow, I won't let you play SCHOOL's toys
Child J: * BURSTED OUT CRYING *
Cher Lim: ... ... ... ...

... DaY 2 ...
* Child J entered school happily ... Cher Lim went to “disturb” *
Child J: Good Morning Cher Lim!
Cher Lim: =) Good Morning!
Cher Lim: Hmm... Child J, how come you are in school today?
Child J: I want to study you know
Cher Lim: Oh... I thought yesterday you said the school is stupid?
Child J: * silence *
Cher Lim: Come, take your bag with you!
Child J: Why?
Cher Lim: I bring you out of the school now
Child J: @@! I don't want
Cher Lim: But you said the school stupid right?
Child J: * silence * I... I stupid
Cher Lim: * tried not to laugh * Oh... so is the school stupid?
Child J: N...o... I stupid
Cher Lim: No... you are not stupid, you are a clever boy. No one is stupid. So is the school stupid?
Child J: N...o...
Cher Lim: I want you to say sorry to the school
Child J: ???? * to the air * Sorry

J's PoWeR #13
* during work time ... J very engrossed in colouring his worksheet *
Friend S (the most frequent friend who will have verbal-fight with him): * walked over & whisper to him * Later I destroy your house (constructed by lego)
Child J: No... Arggghhhhhh * bursted out with a loud scream *
Cher Lim: Aiyo... Child J!
Child J: Friend S wants to destroy my house~~~
Cher Lim: Enough, finish your work first
* Child J get back to his work *
Friend S: * whisper again * I go and destroy your house now
Child J: Arghhh.... * loud scream * He want to destroy my house~~~
Cher Lim: Enough already, I will go and destroy
Child J: @@! Then I will anyhow colour
Cher Lim: @@!

J's PoWeR #14
* water parade *
Child J: * enjoying his water from his bottle * Cher Lim, you know hor.
Cher Lim: Yes?
Child J: I like to drink water more than tiger beer!
Cher Lim: @@! Tiger beer?! * burst out laughing * Do you know what is tiger beer?
Child J: * blur look * I don't know. Friend S said one!
Friend S: Yesh! I want to bring Child J & Child Y to tiger beer.

J's PoWeR #15
* Child J being bullied by 3 friends when he laid flat on the floor *
Cher Lim: * investigation start * What happened?
Child J: They... They pushed me you know
Cher Lim: Why did they pushed you?
Child J: Because I like that ... * laid his body flat on the floor *
Cher Lim: * tried not to laugh and turned to the 3 children * Can you 3 tell me what happened?
Child J: * put his arm on my lap as I was on the chair * Ya... why did you all do that?
Cher Lim: @@ by Child J's actions

J's PoWeR #16
* reading time *
Cher Lim: Ok! Now let's take turn to read, the boys then the girls Let's start with the girls first!
* mission accomplished for the girls *
Cher Lim: Ok! Now the boys!
* boys went on *
Friend JL: Hey Child J, why you never read?
Child J: * didn't know is boys' turn * Is girls' turn you know! You see, I am not girl lehz!
Cher Lim: * burst out laughing * How to see?!

J's PoWeR #17
* during snack time ... Cher Lim walked passed Child J without giving him a bowl of porridge *
Child J: Cher Lim, I want lehz!
Cher Lim: * shocked .. as all along Child J don't take porridge * You want porridge?!?!
Child J: Yes lehz.
Cher Lim: Ok! Here you go!
* Child J started eating happily *
Cher Lim: * state of shock * Child J, how come you eat porridge now?
Child J: I like lehz.
Cher Lim: Hmm.. then how come last time you don't eat but now you eat?
Child J: * convicing look * Because now my mind say is nice.
Cher Lim: * amazed* Oh... okie okie!

No comments: