Tuesday, July 08, 2008

ExCeLlInG iN mY cAlLiNg

Wooooo... is my great privilege to be able to attend EduNet session with Pst Mike last Friday! =)
I'm motivated, challenged & “awaken”! Heehee
Here some that caught me...

~ My relationship with God is the key factor to my success in teaching!
~ What makes me stand out is the God-factor that is in me!

~ My job is not a job .. is my ministry, my calling!
~ I am like a “pastor” to my children!
~ Is not my principal who is watching .. God is watching!

Col 3:23 “
And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men”

~ My life is the message!
~ Who I am will be seen in my teaching!

~ Impart my passion to my children .. to love what I love!
~ Is not about knowledge, is about attitude & inspiring!
~ Creativity & Innovative

~ I need to see my children the way God see them!
~ Does God scold me the way I scold my children?
~ Change my way in relating to my children!
~ Release peace & presence of God to my classroom daily .. pray .. take authority

Am not a GTY (Great-Teacher-Yanni) yet! There's soooooo much rooms for improvement. Will strive to be one!

* shout out loud * Teacher Lim want to make a difference in the pre-school generation!



No comments: