Tuesday, July 08, 2008

sPeCiAlLy FoR mY gS-lADiEs

GS will be held faithful every once a month but not so in the recent year due to each's commitment. Though GS sometimes will only be held once every three months but every GS will be so fruitful, never moments of silence or moments of no-topics-to-talk-about.

My friendship with Miss Ting, Miss Liu & Miss Kong been like xx years already!
Not forgetting our Miss Wang who is striving hard in Aussie & Miss Xie who is always-busy.
Really treasure my friendship with them.

In life, there are many kinds of friends. At least to me, there are: hi-bye friends, “surface” friends, free-then-meet friends and of course true friends.

My GS-ladies, they are my “true friends” - though we seldom meet or even often see each other through ups and downs but there just an assurance that you can count on them when there trouble and you know they be there. Just know they are my genuine friends

Special mention about their generosity ... from ADIDAS watch to ESPRIT bag, this ladies had never failed to shower me with their generosity during my birthday! Pretty xiong for them actually as there will

3 comments:

:: sEcRet LaDy :: said...

yoh, our dearest Ms Lim... u seems being forced to blog by me.. (oops!)
hey, i think there are more gifts other than the watch and the bag lo... haha!

PS: is Ms Low not Ms Liu or Ms Lau. still cant get e correct one :(

lyn said...

Miss LOW, Miss LOW! So paiseh, all along I thought we always call you Miss Liu during sec school. Opps! =p
Nahz... I'm not being "forced" to lahz, all willing one ok! Haha!

:: sEcRet LaDy :: said...

now u know liao rite.. rem. haha