Tuesday, June 02, 2009

SAME but DIFFERENT

Std J … one of my JAMs students
She been attending JAMs for couple of years, though at times not very faithful but the turn-up-rate is definitely improving.

Still remember - during the first week when JAMs’ timing changed to the morning, Std J’s father called me out of the sudden and said Std J wants to come and that’s was during her backsliding season. Since then, during big day and during on and off weekend, she will join us.

Each time when she on board the bus, she talk to no one but just look out of the window with a “don’t approach me” face. It can be pretty challenging to strike a conversation with her, be it with the teachers of with the bus friends.

Recently or I could say this year, she changed.
Not only is she more faithful in coming to JAMs now, she is also very opened and vocal to the teachers and the friends.

Not only will she offer to help me to distribute flyers/take care of the younger ones, she is even eager to join whenever I bring students for lunch (that’s one that she used to reject whenever I invited her last time).


All glory to God! =)

No comments: