Thursday, June 04, 2009

STRENGTHEN him

Unlike any other 8 years old, Std M needs support when it comes to large muscle skills.

All along I know that his legs are pretty weak due to muscular disorder but it has never hit me as hard as two weeks ago when I was alone with him.
We were @ the staircase towards mrt … it is not those “high ones” that require big step.

As I work with little children - whenever they reach this kind of stairs, think I will be very busy trying to ask them not to run up.

But … … … … … … … that’s not the case for Std M.
He struggled to go up the stairs … I got to SUPPORT him as he pushed his way up.

My heart breaks…

Actually this happens almost every week when Std M board/alight the bus. He needs support to climb up/go down the bus. No matter how busy I am (at once was “scolding” Std B for standing on the chair), I will still excuse myself to rush to him.

"Dear Jesus, I pray that You will strengthen Std M's legs! Let him grow stronger and stronger! Give him a strong immune system so that he will not fall sick often. Let Your joy, peace and love overflow him and his loved ones! Thank you Jesus for watching over him"

ps: to protect his identity, I will not show his photo but I guess most of you in JAMs will know who he is … join me in prayersssss! =)

No comments: