Saturday, August 15, 2009

aLmOsT...

A new student in nursery, adorable & smart boy - Child I
Though I don’t teach nursery but Child I know me and pretty like me actually… cause I will bring him to “places” no other teachers would want to bring him. Haha!
The way he call out "Teacher Lim" never fails to make my day! =)

Almost everyday during dismissal, he will come to me to ask me to carry him. Depending when the mum arrive, some day I can carry him for few times. =)

Just yesterday I was happily standing outside the door, waiting for parents and the next thing - I missed my step and HAD A FALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
* paiseh * But thank God no parent/child was around… just one of my colleagues. =p

As I was rubbing my wound, I was sooooooooooo. really soooooooooo thankful to God that during the fall, I was alone! Cause I would well be carrying Child I as the place where I missed my step is a “frequent” spot I will carry him to lookout for his mum.
* need to be extra careful + awake the next time *

Cant imagine what will happen if I were carrying him during my fall… I am going to be super duper guilty! Then I was thinking - is ok if I were to be injured but never want it to be on Child I.

=) Need to constantly pray for protection!

No comments: