Thursday, August 20, 2009

ChEr LiM's MoMeNtS #5

mOmEnT 26
* during work time *
~ children busy chatting away *
Cher Lim: Child A, are you doing your work?
Child A: Oh… kind of.
Cher Lim: What? Kind of?

mOmEnT 27A

* class topic : something about personal hygiene *
Cher Lim: So what will happen if you don’t bath?
Children: * different replys *
Cher Lim: * listened attentively *
Child S: Will have flies?
Cher Lim: Flies?
Child S: Yes. You know ar, I played the Pet Society then if mummy and daddy and I never bath, my pet society has a lot of flies
Cher Lim: @@! Wow! You also play Pet Society on facebook?
Child S: * nodded her head *

mOmEnT 27B
* Cher S & Cher Lim talking about facebook *
Child J: My mummy also has facebook
Child A: Yes… I also have! You know hor… the farm town very fun!
Cher Lim: Haha! * children’s entertainment getting more and more happening ar *


mOmEnT 28
* children saw the newly installed shower curtain in the toilet *
Children: Cher Lim, what’s that?
Cher Lim: That is a shower curtain * explained the use of it *
Child J: Who put it there?
Cher Lim: Oh! Is Teacher S’ husband.
Children: ?????
Child J: Who is Teacher S’ husband?
Cher Lim: Hmm… Teacher S’s husband is Teacher S’ husband. Haha!
Child C: What is “husband”?
Cher Lim: Hmm… That’s mean Teacher S married to him.
Children: * ??? Look *
Child J: * very serious * They got kiss?
Children: Eeeeks…
Cher Lim: ... ... Hahaha!


mOmEnT 29
* national day celebration *
Cher Lim: Children, do you all know who founded Singapore?
Children: Don’t know…
Child Ch: Merlion!
Cher Lim: ???

mOmEnT 30A
* goodies bag was given to all from birthday boy A, everyone was happy and “guarding” their goodies bag with all their heart *

Child AV: * came up to Cher Lim out of the sudden * Na, give you…
Cher Lim: @@! For me? You want to give this chocolate to me?
Child AV: Yes…
Cher Lim: * touched, really touched * =)
Thank you! You can keep that for yourself. I really appreciate that!
Child AV: * smiled * You are welcomed!
Cher Lim: =) * made my day *


* dismissal … Cher Lim told colleagues about the touching incident *
Cher Y & Cher L came forward to get the chocolate from Child AV who was willing to give as well

* seconds later *
Cher Y: I want the chocolate!
Cher L: I want too!
Cher Lim: Child AV, give the chocolate to me!
Child AV: * stress look *


* did a smart move that impressed me … Child AV opened up the chocolate and gave each of us one … without “hurting” anyone *

mOmeNt 30B
* arrival of children *
Friend S: Cher Lim, Child AV brought biscuits!
Cher Lim: Wow!
Child AV: You see, I have three packets!
Cher Lim: Wow… that’s a lot
Child AV: One for Friend S, one for me and one for you
Cher Lim: For me?
Child AV: Yes!
Cher Lim: * touched *

* during English lesson *
Child AV: Cher Lim, for you!
Cher Lim: =)
Child AV: * “feeling” the biscuit * A… wait ar, all cracked already. I give you another

* started digging his bag for another “new” packet *
Child AV: Give you this… I take the cracked ones
Cher Lim: =) That’s so sweet of you… Thank you but is really ok, I can take the cracked ones.
Child AV: Oh… okie!

1 comment:

ah li said...

such nice kid... extinct liao.