Tuesday, August 04, 2009

I aM sO pRoUd To Be In ChC

CHC - Dreams Are Realized, Success Is Celebrated
CHC celebrated 20th anniversary last weekend… =)
Wow… awesome 20years! Definitely more awesome years ahead!


For myself………
- joined CHC 11 years ago … no regret since then
… years back I was asked by one of my aunties to join her church. No matter how persistence she was, I was also very firm to say no

- the first service I went was @ Hollywood Theatre
- went with 3 cousins (sad to say, I am the only “survivor”)

It is @ CHC where I experienced true joy & peace, encountered God’s presence, met great friends, get a chance to do things I never imagine I can do, self-esteem/confidence increased … the list can go on and on

I am very thankful to God for placing me and to be a part of this awesome family in this awesome City Harvest Church! =)


@ the celebration last weekend…

The early wake, the short hours of sleep, the wait was ALL WORTH IT.
I left with many “wowowow”… by
- the presence & love of God
- the sacrifices by the pioneers of CHC (esp Pst Kong & Sun)
- the great testimonies of pioneers … they started full in their heart but empty in their pocket but they are not just full in their heart, they are definitely full in their pocket
- the generosity/excellence of CHC
- etc etc etc

No comments: