Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fun Learning Weekend

late post…

I was given the privilege to lead games two weeks ago @ Rayz Fun Learning Weekend. Supposed to lead with Teacher MT or Teacher MT but due to some last minute matters, I was to do alone. Wooooo… thank you Teacher SS for believing in me!

Is not my first time doing games… Is not my first time doing big day games… but this is definitely my first time doing “big day” ALONE!
Probably there were 20% of stress that caused by having to crack games ideas that need to have learning elements.
But generally no stress cause of the help/support offered by Teacher SS and Teacher RL. Thank God for them!

Most of the preparation work was done by Teacher RL, Teacher AL and Teacher LL. The only "preparation" I did was going round and round Daiso xx times to search for props etc! Haha!
Even on the actual day, just hours before service, I also received helped from TG, TC and TA with the tables and pasting etc.

Personally for me, the challenging part is not so much on the hosting but rather the “beginning” - coming out with ideas. Trust me… this time I really cracked my head. Hee!

Game #1 was Teacher SS’ idea - simple but fun! And the colours of the wordings added on to it as well.

Game #2 was "I spy" - here and there of this and that. After which, I felt that Game #2 could have be done better.

At the end of the day, I received good feedback from various ones. Really thank God!

No comments: