Friday, October 22, 2010

Super Six

Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!
The school term is coming to an end!
Getting busy and busy as the days and weeks goes by.


Top on the list this Week6:
#1: Liaise with tailor and JP aunty to finalize costumes
#2: Collection of costumes from tailor's house and JP
#3: Preparation to concert (props, wrap gift, tickets etc)

#4: Collection of $$$ for costume
#5: Type visitation report
#6: Clear outstanding worksheet/activity sheet
#7: Mark/Compile activity sheet & worksheet
etc etc etc etc


Like one of my FB status, “the beginning of many stay-back dayssss”
Other than Wed where I left shortly after meeting @ 5plus, the rest of the days I stayed back in school till 6pm and latest 6plus.


Probably to some people, end work @ 6plus is “early” but in the field of kindergarten, 6plus is hmm hmm.. or more for Miss Lim who used to end work on the dot @ 5pm, one year was @ 1pm and another was @ 4pm?

Actually in LSK the teachers’ official release-time is at 330pm but I guess not just myself, many of the teachers seldom get to go back at the “official time”.

Still at the end of the school week, I really thank God for His strength!

No comments: