Thursday, October 07, 2010

??? + !!!!

????
Faced a “decision making” few weeks ago (earlier than expected).


As always, both Choice A and Choice B has its advantages and disadvantages so struggled BIG time to decide.
If I have to choose few months ago, it would definitely be easier but at this point of time, is tough, real tough.

After sharing with couple of friends and “thinking through“, I decided to go with Choice A. It took me great courage to inform XXX who later offered me Choice C. After which it got me “shaken” again - hold on to Choice A and forgo Choice C or take rather take Choice B then taking Choice C?

Supposed to let XXX know whether I take up Choice C or stick to my Choice A but just today don’t know why, I have a thought “why not forgo Choice A and Choice C and take Choice B instead?” Haiz!

As much as I want take up Choice B, I want to make sure I wont regret as the moment I make known Choice B, NO turning back!
If take up Choice B… Will I be able to take it? Will I be able to endure again? Will I be able to juggle again?

But on the other hand, I cant bear to forgo Choice B and stick to Choice A. Haiz Haiz!
Should I give Choice B another try?

!!!!
Recently @ one of morning worship session, I came to the mind of one of my colleagues who prayed and asked God for a vision me. She later shared with me that she saw a picture of a dove flying everywhere HAPPILY and the dove is actually me.

Later she explained to me that “I am currently in a time of seeking for direction. Even so I am not worried, happily going on with my life (happy dove flying around) and believed that God will show”. Wow! A timing one! Indeed I need to trust His leading!

So now Choice A, Choice B or Choice C?
Up to now, I still don’t have a final choice. -_-

No comments: