Monday, September 05, 2011

Amazing

I ever heard about it BUT this my first time I witnessed it right in front of my eyes!

We were on “Gifts of the Holy Spirit” one of the weeks @ SOT.
A day before, Pst Ming had all of us to go back and “check” whether we have long/short hands and/or legs. The following day, everyone came with excitement, showing each other their hands/legs and of course awaiting with faith to see the miracles.

The moment came. We gathered into our team to pray for those teammates who needed prayers.
1st and 2nd round we prayed for teammates with long/short leg.
There were growth, testified by the person themselves but seriously then I wasn’t able to see the growth with my physical eyes.

At the 3rd round where we prayed for a sister who had a hand shorter than the other, I stood very near her and I was able to see the hand STRETCHED! That’s simply amazing!

What really amazed me was there was this teammate of mine whose one hand was very OBVIOUSLY shorter than the other.. not by a bit but literally half a palm. We all saw it before the healing session. And then at the end of the healing session, both her hands were EQUAL length! At the end of the day, Pst Ming got all those who received forward to testify - Amazing!

Seriously I started the session a bit faithless, even when we started praying at the first and second round, I just found myself speaking in tongues. So much wanted to pray out in words but don’t have the faith to. That night during my QT, I repented of my lack of faith.

At the end of the session:
Just like what I have read in the book “Surprised by the Holy Spirit” that we should not let our experience limit God - just because I never see it before does not mean God wont heal. I really thank God for the experience and “awakening” and thank God that it happened before my mission trip.

With that, it not only challenged my faith but changed my perspectives. As I have heard many testimonies about healing and miracles at mission field so then I prayed that I will and can be a vessel God use.

No comments: