Sunday, September 04, 2011

The Journey

“Should I or should I not?” and “Can I or can I not?” - before SOT
“Will I or will I not?“ and “Must I or must I not?” - during SOT
“Yes! I did it! I did it!” - after SOT

School of Theology - a school I never ever thought I will attend.
Ever attended friends' SOT graduation, went as supporter but I never thought I will be one of them.

I always thought that I am not ready financially or spiritually.
Today, I’m grateful to God that I am a graduate of SOT 2011!

I know that there are few “milestones” in SOT I need to look out for before graduation.
Deliverance session. Mock cg. Preaching tests. Mission.


Beside all the theology, what makes the 6mths all worth it are...
#1: God-moments and the God-encounters
#2: Valuable lesson learned outside class.. through people/circumstances
#3: The people I met.. both teammates and schoolmates


How am I coping after SOT?

I heard from many, especially the ex-graduates that we will feel “lost” when SOT ends, especially that Monday or that week after graduation.
I never thought it would be so “serious” until I’m really in it. -_-
No daily morning praise and worship, no daily feeding of the Word of God, no daily hanging-around with Godly encouraging people etc etc.

Seriously I was still coping well during the 1st week without SOT, maybe cause that week was busy with sendoff of teammates. Was at the airport almost everyday.

2nd week without SOT, I had my wisdom tooth done so despite overwhelmed by the fear and pain, I could feel little “lost-ness”.
It was also the week that many of our international teammates settled down at their hometown thus they have access to internet and update us on their lives etc.

3rd coming week without SOT.. How will it be?
It will also be my last week of “rest” before I get back to work.

Ah Ni JIAYOU JIAYOU!!!

No comments: