Wednesday, October 12, 2011

SOT Mission to Manila - #4C

The main service started with the different SOT people who led the segments. The main preaching was by Bishop Tony, a prophet.


Seriously speaking, throughout the service, only my physical body was there. Later I knew that Teammate SM and Teammate JL too. We were thinking about the people @ Batangas and Pst Nilo who left without saying proper goodbye.

Shocking moment came!
Teammate SM and I supposed to go up for offering after Bishop Tony’s preaching.
Just when Bishop Tony was doing his ending prayer, Teammate SM turned to me and said “I miss the people @ Batangas”.

I tell you, that sentence brought tears to my eyes! And before I can wipe away my tears or adjust my mood, we got to go up for offering!!! I was like “Aiyo! Why must you tell me that now?!”

Not sure whether my translating was moody a not but I did to the best of my ability. Thank God everything went well - for the good teamwork with Teammate SM and for the confidence to stand in front of the big crowd to translate. Not forgetting thank God for the flow of words too!


At the end of the service, the entire team were invited by on the stage where Bishop Carding thank us for our ministry, prayed for us and presented us a certificate/gift.


After the service, the entire team met up with Bishop Tony for a short talk.
All of us then left the room and took turn to come in again to have one-to-one time with Bishop Tony where he gave a word of prophecy to us.


For some, he shared about our past, our current and our future.
For some, it was 100% accurate about their past, for some it was “Wow! Wow!” about the word given for the future. Personally mine was not so much on the past but rather the future which left me “Wow!”.



It was our last night @ Manila so Bishop Carding, his wife and his entire team of leaders brought us to a place for dinner. It was a good time of catching up and hearing the different testimonies from the various ones at the mission place.


Throughout we were actually smsing Pst Nilo cause we thought since we had the SIM card and time.


After dinner was a time @ nearby supermarket where a few teammates used up their remainder $$$.

We spent the night at Bishop Cardin’s house, big big house while waiting for our midnight flight.


For the many hours, we washed up, rested, relaxed, packed up, fellowship, facebook-ed...



took photossssss!

No comments: