Sunday, October 30, 2011

Book of Love

1-2mths before our SOT graduation, I thought of doing card for everyone to write for everyone.
Since I have most of the photos and most time available, I decided to do it on my own.

Just a little token from me to let everyone appreciate and affirm everyone and of course for everyone to keep it as a memory.


With the design I have in mind, I started with selecting photos. It can be quite challenging to choose SOME from the MANY.
With the help of Huili who helped me combined few photos in one, I managed to get it printed nice and affordable.


The production kind of like “factory line” as everything I do got to be x19 since I’m making for 19people - from captions to wordings, from printing to cutting to pasting etc. First I get the individual set where each teammate will write their message on done. I managed to pass to teammates with a week grace for them to write. But apparently due their busyness, they only managed to finish writing and passed to me during the last few days of school.

They were “stress” in writing too. Haha!
Funny-ly as they wrote, they “nagged” a bit but the more they “nagged”, the more they wrote.

They wrote in class.. They wrote while waiting..
They wrote when they went for breakfast..


Even till the very eve of the day to present the card to every teammate that I was compiling for each individual. I spent the entire night getting all done… didn’t managed to sleep actually.


But I think I was just too tired/sleepy… made a few mistakes. Oops!

I guess EVERYTHING paid off - my $$$, my time, my lack of sleep are all worth it when you see every
individuals blessed/touched when reading message from each individuals.


No comments: