Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Why?! Why!? Why?!

Why like that?! It shouldn’t be like that?!
This “problem” had been with me on and off for couple of years already. Just when I thought I get over it already, “it” didn’t actually.

Recently this “it” seems to hit me back and seems stronger this round, till the extent that I can cxx just by thinking about it.

This “it” is only between God and me. I never and I guess I never will want to share with anyone. But recently “it” been affecting me so badly that I need to air it out by blogging… in “parables”.

Been thinking about it – was filled by negative and positive. Few things I had in mind but not too sure whether I have the courage to do it and whether right moves a not.

Seriously speaking… I’m tired and almost losing hope already.
Lost the ability to encourage myself in this “problem” too. =(

No comments: