Tuesday, November 01, 2011

"Emotional" Week #1

The week after SOT graduation, I was at the airport 4days in a week.
One of the days was there twice.


This what happened when half of your team is international students.

I think that was the week I dislike the airport most. Haha!


Is still not so bad when you have to send off one or two but when you have to send off 9, terrible feeling and emotionally draining!

Mon 22/8
Teammate ME, Teammate HH & Teammate XB

It was a morning flight for Teammate ME.
Whenever I think about her now, I feel very bad.

Right from the start, I purposed that no matter what, I have to send her off. Unlike other teammates who I can be in contact whether via facebook/whatsapp, I know I wont be able to with her easily.
Also being the youngest in the team, she is like a “little sister” and she was very much “dependent” on me during SOT days.


Sad to say - I didn’t managed to send her off! The reason - I overslept!
Seriously speaking, I seldom oversleep so that day I must be really tired. Probably due to the busy weekend and the super late night the night before.

I woke up in shock when she called me that morning.
For once, I was too “afraid” to pick up her call.
Much later then I knew she actually went in pretty late.
Miscommunication, I was told a much earlier time. If I know that, I would have rushed down by cab.
Trust me, I will, I really.

I felt even more bad when I saw her farewell photos @ the airport. But glad that she wasn't alone, my Team Leader and another two teammates were there to send her off.


That afternoon, left to the airport with Teammate JL who stayed at my place as they were only allowed to stay at their hostel till certain date.

Managed to grab something along the way. The favorite snack of Teammate XB and Teammate HH.


It was an afternoon flight for Teammate XB and Teammate HH.


Though not whole team went to send them but you could feel the love and warmth by just the few of us.


Time to bid farewell to the two humorous and wonderful teammates cum powerful preachers!


It had never been easy for those outside either...
We gonna miss you two!


No comments: