Friday, November 18, 2011

End

2011 school year has ended!
This year been pretty special… I was around for the beginning and end.

Ever since I started in this field, I never taken a “break” from teaching so Term1 was not really used to it when I was helping out at PreNursery and Nursery, more to like TA so no teaching.


Was then away for SOT for two terms.
During the two terms, was in contact with my principal and few close colleagues.
Though I miss the little ones but due to “time difference”, wasn’t able to drop by.

Upon the completion of SOT, I went back after the agreement with principal that I will continue with them. Glad to know she welcomed me with opened arms.


Unlike Term1, Term4 seem to be “over-staff” thus with that I was not required to help out PreNursery or Nursery. But instead I was taken out to be in Task Force (first was alone, later part another two colleagues join in).


Really thank God for the stillness.
I have NEVER enjoy desk-bound job, I need to move/talk. Haha!


As principal didn’t want us to be disturbed thus we were not in the main office but to Level2 where there were no one else but just us.

In the beginning, I was alone, one and only in the office.

Already “challenging” for me to sit still and now no one for me to talk to. Haha!
Can only self-entertain myself with music.



One term. Ten weeks.

I thank God for the fruitfulness!

All in all, I completed SOP for the entire school.
Lesson plans on “Environmental Awareness” for two levels for the whole of 2012.

I thank God for the wisdom too!

SOP had been something new to me but I thank God I managed to complete for the entire school.



It been “decades” since I last write lesson plans so to ask me to start and on a “new” subject, that’s definitely not easy and some more with the pressure that it is going to be for the whole year.


One conclusion at the end of the day… Miss Lim is never suitable for “office job”! Haha!

Looking forward to school year 2012 where Miss Lim will be back in the classroom TEACHING!

Next year gonna be busy and challenging as the school will be going through QRS.

Got to get myself ready for the commitment again!
Beside the daily teaching... the visitation, the markings, the callings, the observations etc etc etc.

No comments: