Monday, November 07, 2011

"Emotional" Week #4

Fri 26/8
Teammate YG and Teammate SM

The fourth and last day at the airport.



Was at the airport in the early afternoon.
This time was to send off the second last teammate, Teammate YG.

Team8’s representatives this time just my Team Leader and I.

@ the departure entrance, we almost had a heart-attack when Teammate YG couldn’t find her Student Pass. We were like “history repeating?!?!” But thank God it didn’t.


Goodbye my teammate, my friend and my study-kakis!
Goodbye Teammate YG! Gonna miss you too!



After we bid goodbye to her, Team Leader and I accompanied Teammate YG’s family whose flight was later in the late evening. We brought them around T3, a little shop, lunch before we helped them with check-in and then sent them off.


After that, we met up Teammate ME and Teammate LE to say goodbye to Teammate SM.
As that day we need to rush back to JW for meeting, we didn’t manage to see him off.
But anyway Teammate SM had many people who came to send him.



Goodbye my teammate and my friend!
Goodbye my best mission-partner!

No comments: