Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Plug-In

The theme for this year Graduation cum Concert - Plug In


This year was different for me.

As I am “class-less” thus didn’t go through the full responsibility and busyness before, during and after concert.


Every year @ concert, the busier group will be the K2 Graduands.

They have more than one item. They have limited time to change.


As I had a year of experience of being with the K2 on concert, I was assigned to help one of the classes.

Though it was busy - seldom a moment to rest but it was fun.
They were involved for Graduation ceremony, Graduation items, Grand entrance, Concert item, Special items and Grand Finale.


Both nights of concert ended sweetly when I get to see many of my ex-students but only managed to take pic with three.


All in all, I’m glad and proud to be a part of “Plug In 2011”.


No comments: