Monday, November 26, 2007

$$$

Last week being our 1st week of holiday, one of my colleagues Cher W & I hosted a 3 days “Exploration Enrichment Holiday Program” for some of our school's children.

1st day was @ Botanic Garden ... thank God for GOOD WEATHER! =)
Cause of the “bad unexpected weather” for the past few days, I did include this item in my QT and true indeed that morning not only it didn't rain, the weather was not warm too ... it was perfect. After the outing, Cher W just cant stop talking about it, on how amazed she was by the weather (as the night before it was pouring heavily). I told her I prayed (she was a non believer). Then she agreed and even told me to go church and share the good report.

Thank God for His PROTECTION! =)
That day, we allowed the children to not walk in twos or hold partner's hands ... we allowed them FREEDOM (but of course under our close supervision) as we thought since we are out in the nature so no point being so controlling over them.

We collected $xxx from the parents for this 3 days program and the $$$ was divided equally just between my colleague & I as our principal didnt requested us to contribute to the school.
3 days, 12hours - I managed to earn $3xx which really a lot a lot. This $$$ come just on time for my Arise & Build. Thank God for the extra income!
Just a thought... wait till my colleague & I more “stable”, maybe we can quit our job and focus on doing such program. Wooooo!



@ Cactus Garden

it was peaceful and quiet UNTIL........

little "angels" came!!! Muahaha!!!

wooo... special guest-appearance?!?!

Shhhh... let me check this leaves out!

No comments: