Friday, November 23, 2007

tHe EnD...

Term 4 was buuuuuussssssssssssssssy!
More than just the late nights, I guess I'm down physically by all the works that I need to accomplish within a tight period. But thank God for His strength, really, that kept me through. =)
~ It started few months earlier during the season of intense concert preparation.
~ During last few weeks of Term4, on top of the concert's busyness, there's more stuffs given. like to make sure children complete stacks of worksheet, works to mark/sort, filing, testimonials, report books and other admins.
~ To make it more “exciting”, there was a BIG change to next year curriculum so on top of everything, I need to digest the new curriculum fast so as to be better prepared for the orientation with parents on the last weekend of school.

As I looked back to my one year in C_n_a_ Kindergarten ... it was a pleasant one!
~ As compared to previous kindergarten, the teaching system here very different ... THANK GOD for the wisdom & grace that I was able to switch over well. Though struggling to cope in the beginning but better when I get the hang of it.
~ Also the favor from principal, colleagues, parents & children. Just being my 1st year, I was given much responsibilities from boss ... THANK GOD & also for the confidence to communicate & good rapport with parents.
~ The children was awesome! It was a great one year with the children, especially the K2 who be moving on to next phrase of their life next year.
Though at times (most of the times actually ... haha) they really can drives me up the wall but still they are class of nice, interesting, sweet, loving, happy children.
=) going to miss them!

Check out some of them... ...


=) Our school's "Miss Gorgeous" ... thats what us the staff & even her friends always call her in school.
Best of all, she herself also acknowledged that. Haha!


Miss Koo ... a nice girl who never fails to always make my day! =)

Mr Tan = Mr Gentleman! =)

Miss Ng, an outstanding student! =)
I always like to "disturb" her by placing my palm over her face! HeEhEe!

=) K2 boys ... what can I say, what can I say?!?!?!

No comments: