Sunday, November 11, 2007

HoW tImEs...

I was cordially invited to my ex-kindergarten's Graduation Concert yesterday. Their 2008's graduands are actually the last batch of K1 I taught last year before I left the school.

the boy, my “godson” who I will give special “treatment” ... graduated
the boy who rolled & twisted on the floor, climbed and jumped off table ... graduated
the boy who made me vomitted blood ... graduated
the girl who can always “stepped” my toes ... graduated
the boys who zzzzzzz easily during lesson time ... graduated
the sweeeeet boy who touched my heart ... graduated
the class who always made my day ... graduated
the class who always made me very “fearful” of entering ... graduated

It was a pleasant night to see the grown-up and changed (physically) children in their graduation gown and to see them put up great performances. It was also a time of catching up with few ex-student's parents.

One of them, my “godson's” aunties, they told me that the star sticker I once gave to “godson” is still on their fridge as “godson” instructed them not to throw away because it is from Teacher Yanni. =) ~super kandong


Wow! this boy once touched my heart ... a great gentleboy!

twin brothers!

handsome boy ar! guess he must have spent quite a while at home before he can make his way to school. Haha! =) He always made my day!

hEeHeE... the boy who I will give SPECIAL "treatment"!

=) the children are always ready for shots!

oppps! supper unwillingly?!?!

=) though small but.....

=) he is the boy! the boy! the boy!

No comments: