Monday, November 03, 2008

aNgElS oF k1



a peek into one of the rehearsals... how is it? do you enjoy their dance?

guess the reason you don't see =) on the children's faces is cause they were BUSY with every steps and very cautious with their “silent counting” which can be a challenge for children...

it may not be the perfect dance.. it may not be a coordinated dance.. BUT is truly one that the children gave in their best given such a short time of “training”.

seriously speaking, weeks before the concert... I'm rather worried for K1 as few of them still can't remember their steps, can't remember their positions BUT they were simply awesome on the actual concert! =)
Well done Angels!

=p Pardon me for "talking" about my school's concert, my angels basically everywhere - my blog, my multiply, my msn nick & my facebook! Haha! It is just one of the highlights ... I have watched the videos (both rehearsal & actual) for sooo many times but never once it failed to bring =) to my face.
As today we were granted an off day, tomorrow will be the first time I see my angels since their concert ... I bought them a little gift and I want to tell them they are the best! =)

No comments: