Friday, November 14, 2008

sweeeeet week

This week had been a pretty quiet week of school... pretty unusual for a kindergarten actually, some more is the last week of school term but cause many of the children and staff are down physically.

There's couple of things that brought tears to my eyes this week, here are few of them..

Cher Lim, this is for you! Thank you for your patience over my this naughty grandson! You don't give me anything back in return ar, I will angry one ar!”...
You been with him for 2years already ar, you know, he listened to you! I also headache with him at home ar. Thank you ar!”
* speechless * “Is my pleasure!” said and smiled Cher Lim

The mum of a K2 boy who was absent for a week called, just when I thought is it going to be complain...
Hello Cher Lim, I am Child S' mummy ar. You wait ar, Child S wants to talk to you”
Ok ok!”
Hello Cher Lim, I miss you!” * sounded rather sick *
Hi Child S, I miss you too! How are you”
* conversation went on *

Just this morning, Child L's grandma personally made a trip to the school to give all the staff a treat to curry puffs. =)

As Child S was sick for more than a week thus he missed the entire last week of school and at the request of Child S who misses everyone & everything in school, the parents brought him to school to bid the last farewell. He passed me a card and later I know from the mum that everything was written by him and the thing to note is that actually all along Child S' handwriting can be rather you know you know but this time he wrote it so nicely! Mum said Child S really sat down to write and draw the flower.



2 comments:

:: sEcRet LaDy :: said...

e kid so sweet...

lyn said...

yeah man! *teary eyes*