Monday, November 24, 2008

Independent me?

There were a couple of sessions during the Asia Conference that I actually queued alone and sat alone. Maybe to you, that's nothing but to me is a little something! Haha! Guess if is normal weekly service is still fine but when it comes to this kind of mega event, it can be pretty “awkward” when everyone in pairs or groups and I am alone. =/

Of course my cg members were around but guess cause we didn't purposefully arrange to meet etc thus everyone everywhere but thank God for the “boldness” (haha!) and the “trainings” I received at normal weekly services where I often have to sit alone as I come late from class. =/

Though at times I do miss being in a ..... cg but one of the many things I learned in a ministry cg I guess is independency which can be good of course. =)

Most importantly... am really impacted by Asia Conference 2008!
Looking forward for Asia Conference 2010!

No comments: