Tuesday, November 18, 2008

my little ANGELS...

they are creative.. they are smart.. they are energetic.. they are vocal.. they are problem-solvers.. they are Cher Lim's ANGELS!!!

they have the phrases to make me laugh.. they have the stunts to make me “erupt”.. they have the gestures to make me smile.. they have the looks that melt my heart.. they have the abilities to amaze me.. they have the patterns to make me nag.. they are Cher Lim's ANGELS!!!

@ the graduation ceremony weeks back, it brought warmth to my heart whenever I see the K2 graduands in their gown & mortar. I have graduated another batch of children... been with this batch since 2007 .. going to miss them! =)

to ALL my angels, Cher Lim loves you!!! =)

is the END...
It been a good solid 11months of 4 terms of 10 weeks in C_n_a_ Kindergarten. Had great time with children and colleagues. Of course there were moments with the children that made my blood pressure went up but there were also more moments that brought =) to me.






No comments: