Sunday, November 16, 2008

TiMe WiTh J - 8

That's the end of Time with Child J, the boy who has the power to make Cher Lim =) and =(
Catch him next year when he will be in K2... oooohhhhh nnnnoooooo

J's PoWeR #34 (3 stars)
* during written work time *
Cher Lim: Hey Child J, go and rewrite your name and your date
Child J: But why?
Cher Lim: It is so untidy!
Child J: It is Friend JN's fault!
Cher Lim: ??
Child J: Friend JN made me think about toys!
* another half of the children who were done with their work were playing toys *
Cher Lim: But why you think about toys when you doing your work?
Child J: My mind cannot breakthrough, I always think nonsense things
Cher Lim: * tried not to laugh * You mean toys are nonsense? Ok! Then later you dont play with it
Child J: Oh! I never think properly
Cher Lim: So is toy nonsense?
Child J: No...

* a while later *

Cher Lim: What if later you shout again?
Child J: I wont one... I sit beside you ok?
Cher Lim: Oh no! Later what if you shout at me?
Child J: I wont ok... I promise... I wont shout at teacher
Cher Lim: Really, why?
Child J: Teachers are important you know
Cher Lim: ... ... ...

J's PoWeR #35 (3 stars)
* while waiting for dismissal ... Cher Lim was with Child J to continue her nagging after the incident that Child J was rude to the teacher *
Cher Lim: You know if you like that like that and like this like this...
Child J: * sat down QUIETLY as Cher Lim nagged *
Cher Lim: * find it a bit strange * Child J, do you understand?
Child J: * nodded his head * Cher Lim, I... want to pass motion
Cher Lim: * flipped * (maybe you can guess why is Child J so still when Cher Lim nag... haha)

J's PoWeR #36
* Child J was struggling a little to finish his bowl of macaroni ... claimed that he is full*
Child J: * burp * Cher Lim, you see! I burped.
Cher Lim: Ok~~
Child J: * serious look * Is... Is a warning! Is a warning that my vomit is coming.
Cher Lim: * flipped *
* at the end of the day, Child J managed to finish his bowl of macaroni WITHOUT vomiting *

J's PoWeR #37
* Child J was found digging and digging and mumbling to himself *
Cher Lim: Child J, what happened?
Child J: My file...
Cher Lim: Where is your file?
* sounded angry as this is not the first time Child J left his file @ home or in the school bus *
Child J: * continue digging and mumbling *
Cher Lim: * walked over * Child J, where is your file?
Child J: Aiya... The more I come to school, the more my things disappear
Cher Lim: @@! * started her nagging session *

J's PoWeR #38
* during written work *
Cher Lim: Child J, what is 7-6?
Child J: * write down 1 then mumbled to himself * Wow! I know the answer!
Cher Lim: * looked at him *
Child J: Because just now I concentrate!
Cher Lim: =)

No comments: