Tuesday, December 23, 2008

cHrIsTmAs DeLiGhT pArT 1

Is not a white christmas but it been a DELIGHTFUL CHRISTMAS! =)

Truly God can do exceedingly and abundantly above all that we can ask or imagine... this Christmas, JAMs brokethrough! We asked for 1100 and we hit 1120! Praise the Lord!

As for W5, together with Cher Kenneth, we believed for 25 and we hit 25 + 2 caregivers! Praise the Lord!

Personally as a CGC of W5, this Xmas had been amazing ... more than the “destination” aka target, I'm amazed by the journey aka process! I'm amazed by how God works!

With a usual weekly attendance of less than 20, I was “shaking” when I pledged 25. Just few days before big day, I counted that W5 will only hit like 21-22 and “dried” with no other students for me to invite.

The NIGHT before big day, unbelievable (at least to me) miraclesss happened:

1) I got a new contact from Santhi - I successfully arranged everything with the mum despite not knowing exactly where they stay. (this is the FIRST time I received new contact just a night before big day).
... I must confess that I was worried that they may “let aeroplane” last minute but thank God they didn't! We successfully reached their house and thank God is not out of the way for us.

2) I have this few months-old new student who usually have enrichment class on Sat afternoon. All before the big day, I already prepared that she won't be coming since our big day will be in the late afternoon. BUT you see, God works in different ways - she was able to make it!

3) A backslider who haven't been coming for months due to work and even at the last Easter party she too can't make it BUT BUT this time, she was scheduled to work in the evening and thus able to make it for our Christmas Party!

Wowowowowowowow! =)



No comments: