Monday, December 08, 2008

Jesus loves ???

Jesus... Jesus loves Bryant” said Bryant out of a sudden yesterday.
@@ was Teacher Yanni's reaction! =)
This is the FIRST time (after so long) that he can said that without prompting from me.

Usually Teacher Yanni will do this with Bryant...
Jesus loves _____”
And Bryant will have to reply by saying “Bryant”
Sometimes Teacher Yanni can say so many times and there can be no reply from him. Haha!

It actually started years back where I been telling Bryant “Jesus loves Bryant” whenever I get to have personal time with him. Don't know since when, I told myself if there only one thing that I want Bryant to know and remember, that will be “Jesus loves Bryant”. =)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Really awesome!

lyn said...

yeah man! =)
now I should proceed to another "level".. haha!