Wednesday, December 24, 2008

cHrIsTmAs DeLiGhT pArT 2

At JAMs' Christmas Delight, I have the privilege to be part of the drama – as “Tina” the timid girl.
Though I acted quite few times but seriously this role not just challenging but EXTREMELY challenging!

Jokingly told a few, I am a “comedian” so when realized that Tina have emotional scenes like crying etc, I almost fainted but still accepted the role. Opps! After few rehearsals, just when I thought I was fine, realized I wasn't – my tone was wrong, my facial expression was wrong etc and thus it doesn't fit the character I'm supposed t0 be.

Thank God for His grace & the chances by the “directors”, I continued to stay in this role and act to the best I know how, praying & believing that God will do the rest.

Seconds before our actual performance, I found myself trembling .. haha .. I don't feel sooooo nervous for games before. =p At the end of the drama, I know I did my best (though I still don't feel very good about it) but of course I also know that there still plenty and plenty of room for improvement.

Just yesterday, JAMs Church conducted Christmas outreaches at 3 homes ... thank God I was able to be of help – it was truly a great experience! I want to be a person of compassion! =)

Hmm... if you ever feel your life is meaningless, perhaps you should make a visit to one of the homes. I'm sure a visit you will surely treasure your life more and know how blessed you are!
After those visits, I also must really give a big salute to the nurses!
The people @ the homes really really need Jesus - they need the joy, the peace & the love of God.

In summary ... this Christmas been really DELIGHTFUL! =)

No comments: