Tuesday, April 14, 2009

EaStEr 2009

JAMs - “Don’t Forget The Name

I replaced Eena for games segment as she has sth on before big day.
1st choice or 2nd choice … it is always a privilege to lead segment. =)





Despite the “short” notice where I was given like one week to brainstorm, prepare, shop, plan etc BUT really thank God all things worked out well.

Received feedbacks from Santhi and few others… definitely have room for improvement, Picked up few important pointers too. Still I‘m glad there‘s good feedback too. Hee!

This year I was given also given the privilege to take up two other segments, Grand Draw and announcement.
Though alone but I had fun “shopping” for the prizes for grand draw. I lost count of the number of times I paced up and down the “lane“ while waiting for approval from the leadership. I’m pretty amazed by the different prices of the different appliances.


Thank you all who in one way or another lent helping hands to me!
Ah Zhen - for driving me to JW with all my stuffssss!
My “strip” game team - Peixuan, Rebecca, Sandra & Jonathon!

And of course how can I end this blog without “talking” about W5. It just so amazing - even before Easter party, W5 already have TWO new contacts. One of them (Std Sa) came and will be joining us again. Another (Std Ac) is already attending church but mum wants him to join whenever we have outdoor activity. =)
Another little-new friend, Std Pa came and joined us for Easter too! I'm just amazed at how we went the "extra" mile to fetch her. As she will only be home after 2pm so we can only make our fetching route in a way that we have to uturn back to fetch her after we fetch all our own students.
=) I'm glad we went that mile.


1 comment:

becca said...

cool :)