Thursday, April 02, 2009

is them! is them!

Would to say “thank you” to my friends - you, you, you, you and you!

Must admit that during a period of time I was pretty stretched. Maybe the loads of practicum + assignments + deadline + the fear of xxx seem to overwhelm me.

I must say this ... I really (x100) meant it ... without God's grace and strength, I won't be able to go through!

Not forgetting the people God placed in my life!

Friend D : Thank you for the “space”! Thank you for the help you were willing to offer! Thank you for the card.. it really caught me by surprise!

Friend T : Thank you for the treatsss! But most of all, thank you for the fellowship! Like what I told you.. that was really something I really need at the point of time.

Friend G : Thank you for your concern! Really appreciate that despite your busyness, you never fail to drop me calls/smses.

Friend Y : Thank you for the bookmark! Really appreciate your thoughts!

Friend C : Thank you for availing! Thank you for standing in! =)

FRIENDS A – Z ... that's ALL MY FRIENDS who kept me in prayersss and cheered me on!

I thank GOD for all of YOU! =)

No comments: