Wednesday, April 22, 2009

tHe JoUrNeY

Sept 2007 commencement of Diploma in Preschool Teaching (DPT)
Mar/Apr 2009 – completion of course
Oct 2009 – “Official” graduation with the diploma cert

Though I am still not an official Diploma holder yet (as still waiting for the final result releasing within the next few months) but more or less I have completed my DPT course.

It been a WOWOWOW & FRUITFUL & EXCITING 18 months!

#1 – Great coursemates & Great lecturers
Our class pretty small. Eventhough in different age group & races but we live in harmony. Haha! A class of nice people... no back-stabbing, no internal competition, no quarrel, no fight.

#2 – Fantastic Groupmates
I really don't know how to describe. If you been following my blog, you will know why am I soooooo thankful to God to be part of the group. Summary, I was exempted for few modules thus wasn't around for first few months. When back, many groups were formed but thank God I still managed to join a “new” group and stayed through with them for many modules.

#3 – Good result & Creativity
“A” & “B” was most of my result for my assignments/exam (up to date). Truly it wouldn't be possible without the grace, wisdom and creativity of God.

#4 – Timing
Starting from 2009, majority of the courses have increased the requirement.
e.g. for diploma, from 1.5yrs to 2yrs and the crucial (at least to me) is NO exemption. I really thank God I took just before the new rule came if not I won’t have “luxury” of exempted modules (close to half a year break & free from few assignments).

#5 – Opportunities
Powerpoint, electronic story ... all this I never knew I could do it but I DID IT - stretched myself & received help from friends.

“to get a diploma” was one of my goals in 2008... I thank God I fulfilled.

What's next? Haha!
Diploma in Leadership? Shake legs? Another diploma?

2 comments:

Dengli said...

get a degree!!! hahaha... or open ur own pre-sch nursery... :p

lyn said...

wooo... open my own kindergarten?!
that will still need few more years ar... haha!