Saturday, April 04, 2009

GrAcE, sTrEnGtH, pEaCe - 2

3) God’s peace - though sometime I will feel like stopping the clock so that next day will never come … haha … but still it was done out of fun, not so much being kanchiong. Think my principal looks more anxious than I do. Opps.. haha!

“Relax, trust God” - said Joli and I totally agree!
I do believe there’s one thing that made me different from most of my coursemates.

I HAVE JESUS ON MY SIDE!
Then and then when time is running up, 31st March is approaching within days and I still have pretty much stuffs undone … I wasn’t fearful or worried that I can’t make it. Somehow I just know everything will work out well eventually! =)

And of course it did … I finished all my stuffs way before time!


Comments made by practicum supervisor :

Strengths
Yan Ni is constantly reassuring and displays an approachable disposition towards the children. Activities planned at the corners fostered independence in the children and enabled them to become successful learners. Activities sustained the children’s interest for a substantial amount of time and some children were so enthusiastic about the activities that they were already thinking of which corner they want to go the next day”.


Not fully graduated yet … still have my practicum folder to hand in.
With that, I will be totally free~~ in mid April then official graduation will be in Oct but will probably know my result in May/June. =)

ps: to some of my friends ... you really need to experience GOD yourself to understand why I am so excited talking about HIS' strength, grace & peace that see me through a challenging period.

No comments: