Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Fear Not!

Few weeks ago, I was called by principal into the office to get my pay slip. On top of my monthly pay, there were addition blessings!!!

$300 - “Stay Healthy Scheme”
This is one of the benefits LSK teachers have. For the entire 2010, I didn’t take any mc thus entitled to that


That $300 was pretty expected.
But what shocked me was when I saw another $300.

I was so shocked that I immediately asked Mrs E Tan “Oh! Why!?”.
She was shocked by my reply too. Haha!

Her first reply was “extra milo for you!” In my heart I was thinking “Milo Dinosaur?" Haha! But later she replied “to thank you for the extra mile you went!”
Awww… Awww…

Not more, not less but exactly $300 - my month installment.
That’s not it!
There was another $100 given for Hospital Insurance Benefit.

This really got me scratching my head as I’m only with LSK officially for two months and even knowing that I may or may not return after bible school, Mrs E Tan still willing to let me enjoy the benefit.

2 out of 6 installments officially settled!!!
ps: as of today… 3rd installment settled!!!

No comments: