Tuesday, February 01, 2011

f.i.r.s.t

Being in preschool field for quite some years, I ever work with Nursery for a year at the first kindergarten. After that, for many years, I only work with mostly the K1s and K2s. Recently I had my FIRST taste with the Pre-Nursery. Their age group 2 plus 3 or 3.

A group of the Pre-Nursery children are actually not toilet-trained thus they are in diaper/pulls-up.

When it comes to changing diaper, believe it or not I have never change for any until during my time @ HT Schoolhouse (~2yrs ago) where for the first time I changed for one of the children before his nap. Think I ever blogged before. Since then, I never get the chance to touch diaper again. Haha!


Entered into 5th week of school in 2011, I’m proud to say that I changed diapers till I lost count. Haha!

I started - "trembling hands" when I encountered, “pinching my nose” when I changed, “looking elsewhere when I covered the diaper” and “holding the edge of the soiled diaper” when I threw. Haha!

And now - "steady hands" when I encountered, “numb” to the smell when I changed, “no feelings” at the sight of the soiled diaper” and “full control” of the diaper when I threw too! Haha!

No comments: